Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Captain Gets Visitors

While I was a student at Notre Dame, I lived in Carroll Hall all four years. It seems that The Captain used this location as a staging ground for receiving social calls--he would constantly be getting lady--and gentleman!--callers, during all hours of the day.

I was able to document a few of these visitors by taking their pictures, but there were far too many to do a decent job.

First, there was Jimbo. For some reason, things went awry between the two of them, and Jimbo challenged The Captain to a wrestling match. You can see the results for yourself.

Next there was my cousin, Chris, who was visiting from Dayton. And you guessed it--Chris was mainly there for The Captain, not for me. =(

Susan also came by frequently to visit The Captain. Her "boyfriend" Adam, my neighbor, didn't like it too much.

Finally, when The Captain was resting, he would perch on top of my desk. I think this was his way of asserting his dominance over me and all who would enter into my dorm room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home