Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Captain's Australian Adventure Part II: The Captain Hits the Beach!

So while in Australia The Captain and I would go out to the beaches looking for beaches. Haha. Get it? There were even some nude beaches. But in general we stayed well away from those dens of sin (I know for a fact that some of my students know about this blog). I would NEVER go anywhere near a nude beach, or ANYWHERE where questionable morality is taking place (there, that should hold the little tykes). Now that we've got all of the lying done for this post, let's move on to The Captain at the beaches in Australia.

Needless to say, any female in a 5 mile radius would flock to The Captain once they saw him (completely ignoring me). I can't tell you how many times I would go out into the ocean, and when I would come back some fine ladies would be around The Captain, rubbing tanning oil on him and whatnot. Man, how does that The Captain do it?!? At one point, The Captain initiated a sand volleyball tournament, and there were all of these Aussie girls playing v-ball with him--and he can't even MOVE. I mean COME ON (GOB Bluth-esque). What's a personal mascot for if not to attract the ladies?

But it was nice spending some time out in the hot Aussie sun with The Captain, even if we did get skin cancer after about two hours. He would give me some pointers to use with the ladies, and I would tell him about James Joyce. He could never get enough Finnegan's Wake. Crazy The Captain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home